- One of my guilty pleasures was watching Xena.
- I know how to make chainmail.
- When I was little my cousin and I were swinging like Tarzan in her backyard. I got called home and on my last swing I fell onto the ground. I got up and started home. Halfway there someone stopped me and asked if I was okay. I looked down and there was blood streaming from my knee. I fainted on the corner.
- I like to play MUDs (not in mud) and I'm a damn good xp'er. Why do I still play these text based games with the plethora of 3-D graphics games on the market? 3-D games give me motion sickness.
- When Xena ended I bought one of the costumes from the set. It was a Valkyrie costume, not the one Lucy Lawless wore though. *pouts*
- I've lived in Yemen.
Wednesday, 9 April 2008
I was tagged by Jenaveve to share 6 random things about myself. I'm nothing if not random so let's see what I can come up with.