Wednesday, 9 April 2008

Random-y Me

I was tagged by Jenaveve to share 6 random things about myself. I'm nothing if not random so let's see what I can come up with.

  1. One of my guilty pleasures was watching Xena.
  2. I know how to make chainmail.
  3. When I was little my cousin and I were swinging like Tarzan in her backyard. I got called home and on my last swing I fell onto the ground. I got up and started home. Halfway there someone stopped me and asked if I was okay. I looked down and there was blood streaming from my knee. I fainted on the corner.
  4. I like to play MUDs (not in mud) and I'm a damn good xp'er. Why do I still play these text based games with the plethora of 3-D graphics games on the market? 3-D games give me motion sickness.
  5. When Xena ended I bought one of the costumes from the set. It was a Valkyrie costume, not the one Lucy Lawless wore though. *pouts*
  6. I've lived in Yemen.

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

I have a good friend who named her dog Xena b/c of the show. Too funny!

Tracey said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. You must definitely make yourself a craft apron. It has made my time crafting more effective instead of searching underneath fabric for scissors. Make sure and let me know if you do make one so I can admire your handywork! Love your tutorials by the way - especially the pictures and measurements!