Thursday 17 April 2008

I love mail!


I got these wonderful stitch markers in the mail yesterday from The Caffeinated Crafter and they made my day! Thank you so much! I needed some good light to get pictures of these little guys, they are so cute. I think my favourite is the rosebud in the front, but I can't decide. Until I start knitting on something again I guess I'm just going to have to use them as eye candy. Oh, woe is me. hehe

Thanks again!

Oh, and the card was too sweet. I loved the colours, I want to make something with that flower motif now.

3 comments:

KR said...

Those are GORGEOUS stitch markers! I just love handmade things like that!

i've been busy over on my blog too. Just posted a tute on how to make bloomers. :)

Kristin
http://homegrownrose.typepad.com/reclaimingthehome

Jenaveve said...

Wow, they are too cute! Yeah, I love the rosebud and the color combination with the pink. Also love the star one. Mail is the best!

Adrienne said...

ohhh - so pretty! I'm still learning to knit - I don't know if I would even know what to do with those...just look at them and admire how pretty they are I guess :)