Tuesday 8 April 2008

Kitty Legwarmers

I think it's safe to say that spring is here. The birds are singing, the grass is finally getting a green tint to it (there was snow all over the place just a few days ago so that's saying something), and people are starting to go outdoors again. Needless to say, I got very little craftiness done today. I did wear my frog skirt all day today. Love it! I'm really jumping into this skirt only summer. My cats though got a bit confused by the naked legs and kept attacking me, I'd like to think Libby was just trying to keep my legs warm but she is lacking in claw control.

After a day of just enjoying the day I watched a few reruns of Supernatural (Dean Winchester, uh huh) and got to working on a project that has been bouncing around in my head. Nothing like a little demon hunting to get my creativity into gear. Hopefully my new project will be photo worthy by tomorrow.

And speaking of tomorrow my 25th post is coming up so I am planning something special. So stick around, there might be something in it for you. I suck at keeping secrets.

2 comments:

Jenaveve said...

Congrats to you on your 25th post! I'm glad you delurked as a blog reader and became a blog poster (?) because I've just checked out your archives and found them very entertaining. I'm even inspired to try the whole french seam thing one of these days.

And if you feel so inclined for a bit-o-fun, consider yourself tagged! Just post 6 random things about yourself. Feel free to tag 6 other people (or not - optional).

http://august-street.blogspot.com/2008/04/tagged-and-really-ace-zine.html

Adrienne said...

I just love your blog! I'm so glad you stopped by mine. I am adding your tote to my to-sew list - it's awesome! Happy 25th :)