Monday 5 April 2010

Introducing Firefly

Making blog debuts today are the babies. Here are a couple pics of the newest addition at the stable. She is our border's new filly.


What a little cutie.


And she is so tall! I couldn't get over how big she is, but then again when we had our first filly last year she was this size. That's our little Cookie, aka Cooka-Butt or if she's being bad then she's just plain Butt hehe. Her name came about because she had black spots on either side and white in the middle so from the back she looked like an Oreo cookie.

For scale here is a pic while she is giving her famous kisses....before she had any teeth.

She is a miniature horse. I think I want more minis. They just have a different demeanor than regular size horses. So sweet, almost like dogs. But sometimes she looks like a water buffalo.

Anyway, there are some of the animals at the stable. I'll be posting more. Talk to you soon!

5 comments:

MomWaldsPlace said...

Lovely Babies! Come over and meet Edward the Easter Turkey.

jillytacy said...

Welcome back!!! It's good to hear from you again!

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I just want to tell you that I like your blog, it's incredibly inspiring.
I would also like to leave a footprint after me & Sweden, and will welcome you to my blog.

Agneta

Jack said...

Blog more fool!

I sez so.

sathya said...

Nice post! It is really interesting and wonderful. Thanks for sharing.
GPS Vehicle Location Tracking in India
vehicle tracking system in india